Want to join a leading, fast-growing company? You've come to the right place. Here, you will find current job openings. If none of them suits you, you can still send us
your resume so we may contact you should any position matching your profile become available.
Inside Sales Representative (Halifax)
10 Morris Drive, unit 8
Dartmouth, NS (Nova Scotia)
Our Halifax branch currently has an opening for an Inside Sales Representative. We are seeking an energetic, enthusiastic, innovative person with experience in electronic business-to-business sales.
The successful candidate will be success-driven, a self-starter and have a proven ability to convert leads (both inbound and outbound) into sales. They must have an aptitude for technical sales, have
superior time-management skills and be proactive with lead generation.
The Halifax branch supplies all four Atlantic Provinces and as such, it is a busy, fast-paced business that needs a supportive, fully committed team member who is invested in the success of the business.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Work with the sales team to provide product options and knowledge to new and established clients.
- Actively maintain positive customer relationships.
- Make outbound calls to new and existing clients to generate leads, promote products and follow up on opportunities generated.
- Prepare and organize data and reports.
- Develop and maintain a detailed list of leads and customer opportunities.
- Assist Sales Manager by maximizing opportunities to achieve sales volume and growth in the assigned territory.
- Taking care of all walk-in customers. This includes keeping up to date on the products and services that we sell and making the appropriate recommendations.
- Maintain the Showroom in excellent condition to best highlight our products.
- Assist the sales team in preparing and promoting technical seminars for customers.
- Input customer orders for delivery.
Qualifications and Skills
- Degree or diploma in an electronic/technical or related field.
- Minimum 3-5 years proven sales ability in a business-to-business environment.
- Exceptional work ethic.
- Superior time management skills and proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Attention to detail.
- Proven ability to work independently.
- Committed to ongoing learning.
- Creative thinker.
If you meet the above qualifications and are ready to help drive the success of APA, send your resume, cover letter and references in confidence
here (if the link does not work properly, send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org and